Once In A Lifetime Sale!!!

Decorating By Scrumptious Creations Updated 4 Oct 2010 , 4:32pm by Apti

Scrumptious Creations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Scrumptious Creations Posted 28 Sep 2010 , 12:03am
post #1 of 7

Susan Carberry, Owner of The Cake Cottage in Murrieta CA is having a Colossal SALE October 2nd, 10am - 4:00pm and
October 3rd 10am - 1:00pm.
She acquired over 31,000 chocolate molds. Many are custom made, 3D, licensed characters from Disney, Warner Bros, Pixar, NFL, NBL and NHL.
You won't find these anywhere else.
She also has cookie cutters and Sprinkles.

Don't miss it or you'll be sorry.......

The Cake Cottage
39429 Los Alamos Road Suite #D
Murrieta, CA 92563
951-600-4773

Thousands of Chocolate molds
Check it out on www.facebook.com/#!/thecakecottage?ref=ts

6 replies
playingwithsugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
playingwithsugar Posted 28 Sep 2010 , 2:35am
post #2 of 7

And here's a thank you for letting us know.

Theresa icon_smile.gif

Apti Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Apti Posted 28 Sep 2010 , 2:50am
post #3 of 7

Thanks for the heads up!!!! I took a class from her at 2010 ICES and have been meaning to go to her shop-now I don't have any excuses!!!

dchockeyguy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dchockeyguy Posted 28 Sep 2010 , 1:10pm
post #4 of 7

I'm going to have to contact Susan about this, since I can't just fly out there this weekend to buy stuff.

Apti Posted 4 Oct 2010 , 4:34am
post #5 of 7

My Wilton teacher and I just got back from Susan's sale. I came home with 4 giant paper bags filled with cookie cutters and molds. They were mostly 25-50 cents. The most expensive thing I bought was an 8" high 3D mold for the T-rex from Jurassic Park for seven bucks! I can't wait to make a huge sheet cake with a volcano and put a chocolate T-rex on there!!! Since I spent about $75, you can imagine how much cool stuff I got.

I bought lots of duplicates and am going to let my cake class buddies go thru the piles and buy whatever grabs their fancy. Even without the duplicates, I have enough molds to make chocolate for about 40 years.... It was SOOO much fun pawing thru the boxes and finding a mold for a toolbox and tools, all sorts of animals, even got a rabbit riding a pig. NFL logos for guy cakes, a mold for handguns, flowers, you name it. Whew! Now I'm going to have to buy more plastic containers that will cost more than what's inside!

luckylibra Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
luckylibra Posted 4 Oct 2010 , 1:22pm
post #6 of 7

So jealous! I wish I could go, but live in Indiana.. so no chance. I wish there were a way for her to list them on the site for sale.. I have been looking for NFL Colt's molds and various others that I don't know I need until I see them. LOL. Happy Caking!

Apti Posted 4 Oct 2010 , 4:32pm
post #7 of 7

luckylibra, the NFL molds I got are the actual, licensed, NFL logo, not a specific team in the NFL. However, by seeing so many molds in one place, I got names of companies that make the candy molds. Life of the Party makes a lot of great molds and sells thru a lot of different vendors; go to their site and search football. A football helmet lolly could just be colored the Colts colors. Also, for cakes, DecoPac makescake sets for specific teams that you can buy online from different vendors.
http://www.decopac.com/detail_11421M__3-13.html

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%