Looking For Multi Purpose Leaf Veiner And Leaf Cutter?

Decorating By kileyscakes Updated 28 Sep 2010 , 7:22pm by TexasSugar

kileyscakes  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kileyscakes Posted 27 Sep 2010 , 10:57pm
post #1 of 6

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows of a good multi purpose leaf veiner and leaf cutter to use for leaf that could be used with just about any flower? I just want to buy one that I could use for any flower so I don't have to buy a bunch of different cutters for different leaves. I am going to do a fall cake and would like one for this, if someone can link me to a site to purchase one that would be great!
TIA
Kiley

5 replies
 CakesbyCarla  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakesbyCarla Posted 28 Sep 2010 , 3:10pm
post #2 of 6

It's difficult to say there's a single leaf cutter out there. I bought a kit at Michael's that had tons of flower and leaf cutters AND a veiner thingy that cost about $20. I got it even cheaper b/c I bought it when I had one of their 40% off coupons.

It's not bad to have a few, just b/c you might want to vary it a little depending on what you're doing. JMHO.....

Peridot  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Peridot Posted 28 Sep 2010 , 4:04pm
post #3 of 6

Check out Global Sugar as they have a lot of cutter and veiners.

pag41989  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pag41989 Posted 28 Sep 2010 , 4:10pm
post #4 of 6

I don't think there is anything that would be good for a multi purpose leaf cutter. Each leaf is so different from other leaves so it would be hard to use the same cutter for different leaves.

Rusti  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rusti Posted 28 Sep 2010 , 6:46pm
post #5 of 6

First Impressions has a great leaf viener that has 5 patterns on it. The cutters you need to look around.

TexasSugar  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TexasSugar Posted 28 Sep 2010 , 7:22pm
post #6 of 6

http://www.sugarpaste.com/catalog/orderVeiners.htm

I have the petal viener that Beth Parvu has. I actually have two different sizes of it.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%