Looking For Multi Purpose Leaf Veiner And Leaf Cutter?

Decorating By kileyscakes Updated 28 Sep 2010 , 7:22pm by TexasSugar

kileyscakes Posted 27 Sep 2010 , 10:57pm
post #1 of 6

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows of a good multi purpose leaf veiner and leaf cutter to use for leaf that could be used with just about any flower? I just want to buy one that I could use for any flower so I don't have to buy a bunch of different cutters for different leaves. I am going to do a fall cake and would like one for this, if someone can link me to a site to purchase one that would be great!
TIA
Kiley

5 replies
CakesbyCarla Posted 28 Sep 2010 , 3:10pm
post #2 of 6

It's difficult to say there's a single leaf cutter out there. I bought a kit at Michael's that had tons of flower and leaf cutters AND a veiner thingy that cost about $20. I got it even cheaper b/c I bought it when I had one of their 40% off coupons.

It's not bad to have a few, just b/c you might want to vary it a little depending on what you're doing. JMHO.....

Peridot Posted 28 Sep 2010 , 4:04pm
post #3 of 6

Check out Global Sugar as they have a lot of cutter and veiners.

pag41989 Posted 28 Sep 2010 , 4:10pm
post #4 of 6

I don't think there is anything that would be good for a multi purpose leaf cutter. Each leaf is so different from other leaves so it would be hard to use the same cutter for different leaves.

Rusti Posted 28 Sep 2010 , 6:46pm
post #5 of 6

First Impressions has a great leaf viener that has 5 patterns on it. The cutters you need to look around.

TexasSugar Posted 28 Sep 2010 , 7:22pm
post #6 of 6

http://www.sugarpaste.com/catalog/orderVeiners.htm

I have the petal viener that Beth Parvu has. I actually have two different sizes of it.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%