Pans??

Decorating By cakesbyalicia Updated 27 Sep 2010 , 9:37pm by BlakesCakes

cakesbyalicia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesbyalicia Posted 27 Sep 2010 , 8:36pm
post #1 of 8

Just wondering where everyone buys their pans from? I am just getting into doing this and need to add regular pans to my collection but know there has to be a site that offers them alittle cheaper then most so any suggestions would be appreciated..

7 replies
SugarMoon Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SugarMoon Posted 27 Sep 2010 , 8:39pm
post #2 of 8

I bought my Magic Line pans from Country Kitchen, countrykitchensa.com, better to buy a whole bunch of them at once, though, to save on shipping. They've got the best prices on Magic Line that I've seen so far.

leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 27 Sep 2010 , 8:40pm
post #3 of 8

most likely it will come down to the price of shipping to wherever you are at.
I have purchased Magic Line pans from:
www.cakepans4less.com
www.globalsugararts.com
www.kitchenkrafts.com
www.cakesbysam.com
www.oasissupply.com - i haven't ordered pans from them, because their pan brand changes time to time, so i would have to request magic line. and when i need a pan, i usually need it now.

all have had great customer service. where i ordered pans from ended up depending on what other things i needed to order at the same time and who had what in stock.

andreamen1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
andreamen1 Posted 27 Sep 2010 , 8:41pm
post #4 of 8

Ilove to buy here no taxs

http://cooksdream.com/

leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 27 Sep 2010 , 8:53pm
post #5 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreamen1

Ilove to buy here no taxs

In the states (not sure where you're at) Tax is based of of where you are located and where the business is located. If a business has a physical location in your state then they have to charge you tax, if they don't, then you don't pay tax. Now yes, there are some exceptions to this rule (but i don't know them all), but it works 90% of the time.

SugarMoon Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SugarMoon Posted 27 Sep 2010 , 9:20pm
post #6 of 8

There's are some people who think lloyd pans are nice, too. They claim that they're just as nice as Magic Line and are reasonably priced, too. Never used them, but here's the site for that: lloydpans.com

cakesbyalicia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesbyalicia Posted 27 Sep 2010 , 9:34pm
post #7 of 8

thanks so much ladies i got on the cakepans4less.com and they are having a 50% off sale on some pans.

BlakesCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BlakesCakes Posted 27 Sep 2010 , 9:37pm
post #8 of 8

I've gotten pans from lloydspans.com LOVE 'em! Can't tell the diff from my Magic Line or Wilton Decorator Preferred pans. Nice company, good prices, and reasonable shipping for such heavy items.

Rae

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%