Sugared Prodcution Dvd Question

Lounge By TheCakerator Updated 29 Sep 2010 , 2:09pm by TheCakerator

TheCakerator Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheCakerator Posted 27 Sep 2010 , 8:18pm
post #1 of 11

I went to www.sugaredproductions.com and tried to find a contact us button but couldn't. I was just wondering if there are offers around the holidays for a special deal regarding her DVD's? I have to make out a list for my brother who drew my name to buy for at Christmas, but neither one of the DVD's I want cost what our limit is set at, but to combine the two I want I am OVER my limit! icon_cry.gif I have to give my brother my list by Halloween so I was wondering if anyone has any past years experience buying these DVD's around the holidays, and if there are special deals at that time.

10 replies
SugarKissesCakery Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SugarKissesCakery Posted 27 Sep 2010 , 8:30pm
post #2 of 11

Just an idea . . . what about ordering one of the DVDs and some of the tools needed that go along with the video? I love Sugarshack's videos. They have completely changed the way I do cakes. I always order the tools she recommends too.

sillywabbitz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sillywabbitz Posted 27 Sep 2010 , 8:59pm
post #3 of 11

Sometimes she has done deals but it's usually pre-order this DVD and get a tool or item thrown in. Like one year at the holidays you got snowflake cutters with your purchase. I haven't seen her run DVD specials I don't think. You can just PM her here on CC. I'm sure she'd be able to answer you directly. Here name is SugarShack and she's the besticon_smile.gif

TexasSugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TexasSugar Posted 27 Sep 2010 , 9:20pm
post #4 of 11

I agree with the idea of getting the video and perhaps a tool or two that go along with it? or some other cake item you have been wanting?

She's on facebook, so you may look for her there and see if she can answer your questions.

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/SugarEd-Productions/288797535998?ref=ts

That is the facebook page for SugarEd.

TheCakerator Posted 27 Sep 2010 , 9:28pm
post #5 of 11

thanks for the info!

weirkd Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
weirkd Posted 27 Sep 2010 , 9:35pm
post #6 of 11

The contact us I think is linked on her website not on the Sugaredprodcutions website. But I will send her a copy of this thread and Im sure she will respond!

TheCakerator Posted 27 Sep 2010 , 10:06pm
post #7 of 11

hey that is really nice of you!

sugarshack Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarshack Posted 27 Sep 2010 , 11:07pm
post #8 of 11

Hi!

We have the email link at the top right hand side of the homepage.

And thanks for the heads up Kim!

We usually do not run sales on the DVDs, but we may be doing so at the end of this year. I do not have the exact details worked out as to when and how much.

The only other standing deal we have is to purchase 5 and get the Design Gallery for free. But I know that is way out of your budget. Feel free to email me thru this site if you have any questions.

Thanks evryone!

TheCakerator Posted 28 Sep 2010 , 1:35pm
post #9 of 11

thanks for answering my questions!! And yes, while I would love to have all your DVD's, that is way out of our Christmas budget! icon_cry.gif

sugarshack Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarshack Posted 28 Sep 2010 , 4:17pm
post #10 of 11

Keep an eye out for a special at the end of the year.... thanks!

TheCakerator Posted 29 Sep 2010 , 2:09pm
post #11 of 11

to bad the end of the year is the worst time for us financially .. Christmas takes a huge bite out of our savings. But I do have two DVD's on my list for him to pick from .. and then maybe a gift certificate to a local cake store to make up the difference thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%