Have You Ordered Cello Bags From Papermart?

Baking By jlh Updated 1 Oct 2010 , 7:36pm by awatterson

jlh Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jlh Posted 26 Sep 2010 , 10:12am
post #1 of 5

I want to order in bulk. I want the bag closest to the Michaels treat bag. Have you ever ordered from PaperMart? What size did you order? Here is the chart. I want bags for decorated cookies. thanks.
http://www.papermart.com/Product%20Pages/Product.aspx?GroupID=15021&SubGroupID=15022&ParentGroupID=18881#15022

4 replies
EvMarie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
EvMarie Posted 29 Sep 2010 , 8:29am
post #2 of 5

I think papermart sells a bunch of sizes. If you know your cookie size...just call them up and they'll suggest the right size.

I bought the "gusseted" bags. It's sort of a pleat on the sides. I believe they are polypropolene or something. They are crisp & clear. AND...they heat seal. Those bags at Michaels I don't think heat seal good. I only have a food saver & they always get melty and stringy after I seal. The papermart bags are great.

I believe I bought the gusseted bag that is 3.5 or 4 inches wide? Can't remember. The bag I bought was also pretty tall. I guess I don't need to buy it that tall...but if you're not heat sealing and you're gonna tie it up with a ribbon...I like to have a little "fluff" at the top. Then, I can trim a bit if I want. It might be 7 or 8 inches long. Like I said, you know how big your cutter is...just make sure that you measure it & get a bag that will fit. And, calling them is just fine...they'll help you sort out your measurements.

Good Luck!

MariaK38 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MariaK38 Posted 29 Sep 2010 , 3:57pm
post #3 of 5

I order their stand up bags with the thin cardboard in the bottom for my buckeye favors. they work great. I find that their bags are, for the most part, more reasonably priced, and they have a great size selection.

CookiesinLA Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CookiesinLA Posted 1 Oct 2010 , 2:59am
post #4 of 5

I use the 3 1/2" x 2 1/4" x 9 3/4" bags as most of our cookies are at least 4" square. They also have a very nice premium bag made of heavier material for customers who are willing to pay a little more.

awatterson Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
awatterson Posted 1 Oct 2010 , 7:36pm
post #5 of 5

What size cookies are you trying to put in the bags?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%