Wholesale Supplies?

Business By SugarKissesCakery Updated 28 Sep 2010 , 1:49pm by leah_s

SugarKissesCakery Posted 26 Sep 2010 , 2:05am
post #1 of 7

I am going to be hosting a cake decorating workshop for about 10 people. Does anyone know where I can purchase supplies such as turntables, spatulas, etc. for a discounted rate?

6 replies
Skirt Posted 26 Sep 2010 , 2:24am
post #2 of 7

You'd be surprised by what you can find at IKEA! It may not be a cake turntable but it does the trick. They also have a mini cake decorating set for 5.99 and that includes a leveler. Also, if your Walmart carries Wilton it's usually MUCH cheaper than anywhere else. HTH!

VickeyC Posted 26 Sep 2010 , 2:55am
post #3 of 7

I had never heard of IKEA before. I just did a search and found the site. However, there are no stores in TN icon_sad.gif and a couple of things that I was interested in, are not for sale online. icon_cry.gif
So wish that there was an IKEA store here. Looks like alot of great bargains.

1234me Posted 27 Sep 2010 , 5:16pm
post #4 of 7

where are you located? Someone may be able to help you better that way.

I have a wholesale account with CK. You can apply for one online through their website - they sell that sort of thing!

leily Posted 27 Sep 2010 , 7:04pm
post #5 of 7

You can try DecoPac or Bakery Crafts. You don't have to have a tax ID number with either one to order non-licensed items (like disney, barbie, or other copyrighted items)

SugarKissesCakery Posted 28 Sep 2010 , 3:03am
post #6 of 7

I'm in central Ohio.

leah_s Posted 28 Sep 2010 , 1:49pm
post #7 of 7

Hey, you're in CK's neighborhood. Well at least the right sate. CK is the wholesale division of Country Kitchen SweetArt. If you can't qualify for wholesale, you can at least buy retail from them. They have pretty much everything.

Quote by @%username% on %date%