Can Some1 Tell Me Whats The Name Of The Pattern On This Cake

Decorating By RGWATERSLIDE Updated 26 Sep 2010 , 12:24am by kimmy37

RGWATERSLIDE Posted 25 Sep 2010 , 11:55pm
post #1 of 7

I want to know whats the name of the pattern on the bottom tier of this cake? Im doing a cake for someone this coming friday and they wanted the design from this cake on their. I didnt want to ask the customer whats the name of if because I didnt want her to think i didnt know what I was doing. Can someone help me out i just want to know what it is called thanks a mill....

6 replies
KJ62798 Posted 26 Sep 2010 , 12:02am
post #2 of 7

Can you post a pic or link?


RGWATERSLIDE Posted 26 Sep 2010 , 12:03am
post #3 of 7

bare with me im new to cc heres the link

KJ62798 Posted 26 Sep 2010 , 12:06am
post #4 of 7

That pattern is paisley--it's a style of fabric.

You can use a leaf cutter to make fondant cut-outs that shape and then pipe on the details OR you can use the cutter to impress an outline to trace w/piping and then fill in the design.


RGWATERSLIDE Posted 26 Sep 2010 , 12:07am
post #5 of 7

thanks alot

kimmy37 Posted 26 Sep 2010 , 12:24am
post #7 of 7

It's called Paisley .... I've free-handed it a couple of times. It's not too hard to do. Good luck!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%