Spiderman Cookies

Baking By jeannette Updated 3 Oct 2010 , 11:38pm by CookieCrazy_grozzie11

jeannette Posted 25 Sep 2010 , 1:32pm
post #1 of 5

Hello all,
I need help in decorating spidermans cookies...im not quite sure where to start or what part to do first...the eyes or the web.
Pls pls help.
Cookielicious by Jeannette

4 replies
CookieCrazy_grozzie11 Posted 25 Sep 2010 , 2:48pm
post #2 of 5

Hi Jeanette, I do my centre line from top to bottom first, then those big bug eyes, then I continue my vertical lines with a slight bend like these brackets, )( then to my across wavey lines again like a bracket in the same direction as a "u". with only as much curve as the brackets.
The spacing depends on what you like. Have a play on some baking paper first so you know what you like.
good luck !

jeannette Posted 3 Oct 2010 , 11:22pm
post #3 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by grozzie11

Hi Jeanette, I do my centre line from top to bottom first, then those big bug eyes, then I continue my vertical lines with a slight bend like these brackets, )( then to my across wavey lines again like a bracket in the same direction as a "u". with only as much curve as the brackets.
The spacing depends on what you like. Have a play on some baking paper first so you know what you like.
good luck !

Thank you so Grozzie11, im about to do them right now.!!!
I will post pictures...

CookieCrazy_grozzie11 Posted 3 Oct 2010 , 11:37pm
post #4 of 5

Welcome, I have only a pic of my test runs. The others I had to race and get done and I forgot to take a photo ! At this time I couldnt decide if I wanted my lines close or further apart?

not sure if my photo upload will work.

CookieCrazy_grozzie11 Posted 3 Oct 2010 , 11:38pm
post #5 of 5

2nd and last attempt to load photo

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%