Topsy Turvy

Lounge By madgeowens Updated 28 Sep 2010 , 1:41am by JanH

madgeowens Posted 25 Sep 2010 , 5:43am
post #1 of 3

I have heard that you have to use a special type cake for tt cakes, rather than my usual fluffy ones, so I want to know what you use for topsy turvy.

2 replies
Normita Posted 25 Sep 2010 , 6:11am
post #2 of 3

I have heard to use something firm like a pound cake. I have only did a TT once and used the durable cake recipe from this site. It turned out fine.... others have used the WASC and that it has also been fine.

JanH Posted 28 Sep 2010 , 1:41am
post #3 of 3

Quote by @%username% on %date%