Hoping That Someone Saved Picture Into Faves

Decorating By Suzisweet Updated 24 Sep 2010 , 2:42pm by Bluehue

Suzisweet Posted 24 Sep 2010 , 11:43am
post #1 of 10

Hi all,
Hoping someone might have saved a particular picture into faves and can direct me to it.

I am guessing on time line but think within the last year a woman submitted a photo of a wedding cake(s) that she did for a family member. I believe she might have even said part of the decorating was done in her hotel room!! She also set up the "dessert table". This is why I want to see the picture. The set up was gorgeous and I would like to try something similar.

All I can clearly remeber was red....lots of red! The cake may have been red or had a lot of red on it and was set in the center with other desserts/cakes and/or candy jars filled with red items. Maybe it was even displayed on a red cloth table???? I just can not remeber clearly. I thought that I saved it but went back through my faves and it is no where to be found icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif
Thanks in advance for your help.

9 replies
Jen80 Posted 24 Sep 2010 , 11:52am
post #2 of 10

Bluehue posted a picture of a family members birthday cake. Is that what you were thinking of, or definitely a wedding cake?

Bluehue Posted 24 Sep 2010 , 12:01pm
post #3 of 10

Ummm, mine was from July this year....
link that Jen posted.

ETA - Thank you Jen...just incase it was me/my table.

JGMB Posted 24 Sep 2010 , 12:03pm
post #4 of 10

I don't have what you're talking about, but I did save this website in my favorites when someone mentioned it in a forum:

This woman does gorgeous dessert tables, so I hope you find some ideas there!

Suzisweet Posted 24 Sep 2010 , 12:08pm
post #5 of 10

WOW,WOW,WOW....you all are so awesome that is it!!! It was a birthday!!!

Well, I am setting up a wedding and was looking for inspiration to mix in with what I already know I will be using. This hits the mark.

Bluhue.... THANKS! This table set up is so beautiful...I am hoping I at least left you a comment before I left without saving to faves!! IT IS SAVED NOW THOUGH.

Again thanks, you guys rock!

Suzisweet Posted 24 Sep 2010 , 12:11pm
post #6 of 10

JGMB - Thanks, I love Amy Atlas's set ups and Bluehue was very similar in style. I have a couple of Amy's pics saved for inspiration as well. But still wanted to see this one because it was so nicely done.

Thanks for taking your time to help me out! It's much appreciatted!

imagenthatnj Posted 24 Sep 2010 , 12:13pm
post #7 of 10

If you can't find it, go to the queen of dessert tables, Amy Atlas (.com)
and click on Eye Candy. You'll find any setup you've ever wanted in any set of colors.

eve81 Posted 24 Sep 2010 , 2:12pm
post #8 of 10
Originally Posted by Bluehue

Ummm, mine was from July this year....
link that Jen posted.

That Cake/table is stunning. Got it saved now to my favs.
Bluehue could I ask you a couple of questions?
I'm doing my first wedding cake in November and the bride wants high tiers. how many layers of cake is in the 7 inch high tier, is there any dowels in it, and what size of cake pan did you use?

Sorry to hi-jack post Suzi icon_redface.gif

Suzisweet Posted 24 Sep 2010 , 2:14pm
post #9 of 10

Eve - no worries...go for it...that is what this site is all about!
Good Luck on your wedding cake!

Bluehue Posted 24 Sep 2010 , 2:42pm
post #10 of 10

eve81 - pm'ing you now.

Quote by @%username% on %date%