Check This Out - My Work Is Posted On

Decorating By mazz Updated 23 Sep 2010 , 1:34pm by awatterson

mazz Posted 23 Sep 2010 , 12:44pm
post #1 of 3

Aine2's website - also known as Loraaine McKay. I took here Bride and Groom Class and took a picture of her in a funny pose next to my bride and groom and her display bride and groom. Of course mine is the one with the yellow foam holding the grooms feet up so they can dry and attach to the figure.

It was so great to not only see it on her website but to also get a shout out by name. I'm so excited.

How cool - I will try to attach but I have never done this before - hope it works.

Sunday, 15 August 2010
Teaching is so much fun!

I've just returned from teaching my last London classes for 2010...but have no fear, I'll be back early 2011 with a string of new dates and new projects. After having a HUGE coffee and getting my feet up for a little while, I decided I'd best catch up with the mail. This picture was sent to me by Marie Taylor, one of the students from my Florida classes. I think Marie was trying to take a picture of her beautiful Bride and Groom but perhaps got more than she bargained for. Thank you for sending it to me made me smile thinking back to the classes and I look forward to a return in 2011. For those of you interested in a class in Seattle...the classes are filling up so if you want to book a spot, don't delay! Visit The Big Cake Calendar for more details.
Posted by Lorraine aka Aine2

Sorry but picture didn't post but yopu can view it in my photos. Please check it out and let me know what you think of my Bride and Groom.

2 replies
ClassyCat Posted 23 Sep 2010 , 1:15pm
post #2 of 3

Congrats on the exposure and being recognized!! Your bride and groom are adorable and very well crafted. You have a reason to be proud!! icon_biggrin.gif

awatterson Posted 23 Sep 2010 , 1:34pm
post #3 of 3

That is awesome and they look great!

Quote by @%username% on %date%