Decorating Chocolate Covered Oreos?

Baking By bella9 Updated 26 Sep 2010 , 8:52pm by luv2bake6

bella9 Posted 21 Sep 2010 , 8:51pm
post #1 of 6


Can I buy already made ice cream cones, cupcakes and balloons like this? Is it fondant?

Are these regular sprinkles? I haven't seen round ones like these.

Online store suggestions welcome! Thanks!

5 replies
GeminiRJ Posted 22 Sep 2010 , 12:43am
post #2 of 6

They look like royal icing decorations. I've seen the sprinkles before, and might even have some in my cupboard! They've got the cookies very nicely packaged. I hadn't thought of using the round tins for these, but now I will!

gingerbreadtogo Posted 22 Sep 2010 , 3:00am
post #3 of 6 has a bunch of cute premade royal icing decorations. go to website and search royal icing and they will come up.

luv2bake6 Posted 26 Sep 2010 , 8:04pm
post #4 of 6

I agree, gemini, that's a really neat way to package these cookies. And they are so nicely decorated! Do you know where to get plain, undecorated tins like those?

GeminiRJ Posted 26 Sep 2010 , 8:10pm
post #5 of 6

luv2bake6, you could check online (such as I know a craft store by me carries tins like this. Perhaps the Dollar Store would be a good place to look. I also have had luck at garage sales and the Goodwill!

luv2bake6 Posted 26 Sep 2010 , 8:52pm
post #6 of 6


Quote by @%username% on %date%