High Heel Shoe Pattern? Tutorial?

Decorating By shannycakers Updated 23 Sep 2010 , 1:12pm by Motorhead

shannycakers Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shannycakers Posted 21 Sep 2010 , 12:14pm
post #1 of 7

Hello, i have searched the forum but maybe im not searchingthe correct way, but im trying to find a good easy shoe tutorial for a high heel?? or a pattern?

If i cant find one, i may have to use a flat shoe silhouette? anyone have any ideas?? it is for a cake topper for sex in the city last minute..

6 replies
babapeela Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
babapeela Posted 21 Sep 2010 , 12:33pm
post #2 of 7

search function is a bit hit and miss at the moment, but if you head into the galleries and keep scrolling down there is a section for templates. You'll find loads of high heel shoes in there. Also if you look under the 'articles' tab under 3d gumpaste figures/models i'm fairly sure i remember seeing a gumpaste shoe tutorial in there.

heroes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
heroes Posted 21 Sep 2010 , 12:34pm
post #3 of 7

Try using you tube, theres a tutorial on this that I used for my shoe and shoe box cake, it comes under pink shoe box, good luck

bobwonderbuns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bobwonderbuns Posted 21 Sep 2010 , 12:34pm
post #4 of 7
The_Puzzler Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
The_Puzzler Posted 21 Sep 2010 , 5:26pm
post #5 of 7

Hi,
In addition to the cake central tutorial I found this one helpful too.

http://sugarteachers.blogspot.com/2009/01/how-to-make-gumpaste-high-heel-shoe.html

shannycakers Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shannycakers Posted 22 Sep 2010 , 11:43am
post #6 of 7

Thank you all sooo much!!

Motorhead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Motorhead Posted 23 Sep 2010 , 1:12pm
post #7 of 7

i watched the pink cake box tutorials and then when i made mine, i used a pair of shoes (as she suggested) to help hold the shape of the gumpaste until they dried. then simply added a heel and straps. good luck!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%