Pop Up Or Labor Saving Boxes?

Business By LucaSue Updated 21 Sep 2010 , 1:15pm by cookieelf

LucaSue Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LucaSue Posted 21 Sep 2010 , 1:58am
post #1 of 7

I have been using popular cupcake boxes but the folding is getting to me.

I tried searching but couldn't find anything, but I'm sure I must not be alone in the box folding frustration.

Does anyone use labor saving boxes or pop up boxes? I would need to buy them in bulk but not in the 1000s yet because of a storage problem.

Thank you!

6 replies
kansaslaura Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kansaslaura Posted 21 Sep 2010 , 2:12am
post #2 of 7

I buy all my boxes here--- http://www.brpboxshop.com/

They've got all different kinds and the best price I've found, and free shipping.

LucaSue Posted 21 Sep 2010 , 2:15am
post #3 of 7

Those are the boxes I use but they have a very limited (just 1 I think) of the pop up boxes. I have to dedicate a whole lot of space to fold boxes and then store them and I'm running out of room. I'm also getting tired of paying people to fold boxes. It's not work they enjoy either.

Thank you for responding! I'm new here and was worried nobody would respond. icon_smile.gif

kansaslaura Posted 21 Sep 2010 , 2:20am
post #4 of 7

What about a clam shell type container for cupcakes--it's what I use for 1/2 dozens.

LucaSue Posted 21 Sep 2010 , 12:40pm
post #5 of 7

I've been considering clam shells but was hoping to stay with boxes. People love the boxes, especially with the windows. But, at this point I'd take labor saving/pop up boxes without windows! icon_smile.gif

kansaslaura Posted 21 Sep 2010 , 12:46pm
post #6 of 7

The clam shells are clear, so it's a win-win.

People love the boxes only long enough to get out what is inside of them. Don't let that make your decision harder.

cookieelf Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cookieelf Posted 21 Sep 2010 , 1:15pm
post #7 of 7

Here is the company I use:
http://plasticcontainercity.com/Cupcake-Containers-Muffins.htm

They also are designed on top to seat within theirself if you are transporting more than one and have them stacked on top of each other so as not to slide off or move side to side. These are my favorites because I can re-use them if I am using it for something I am attending or family/friends.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%