Can Anyone Help Me Out With These Wrappers? Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

Baking By TheCakerator Updated 23 Sep 2010 , 2:59pm by SweetDreamsBoutique

TheCakerator Posted 20 Sep 2010 , 2:16pm
post #1 of 7

I was wondering if anyone on here knows how to make these cupcake wrappers at home? I thought once I read you can make them with your cricut machine? If so, could anyone please tell me how? Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.globalsugarart.com/product.php?id=21731&name=%20Aloha%20Silver%20Laser-cut%20Cupcake%20Wrappers%20%28pkg/12%29

not looking for that particular design, just the ability to make them!!

6 replies
Kiddiekakes Posted 20 Sep 2010 , 4:15pm
post #2 of 7

I think cricut put out a cartridge to make cupcake wrappers specifically.If you have the cricut then try and see if Michael's has the cartridge.The instructions should tell you how to do it.

HobbyCaker Posted 20 Sep 2010 , 4:41pm
post #3 of 7

The cricut Cupcake Wrapper cartridge is also available at WalMart, or at least it is at mine for $39.97.

There are templates on CC in the Sketches and templates gallery for cupcake liners also. I have see several done with the silver doilies you can buy also, here is a link to something similar. HTH

uhttp://cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1232780sing this template.

brincess_b Posted 20 Sep 2010 , 4:41pm
post #4 of 7

my copy and paste is not working, so i cant not give you the links i have...
however, look for the blog skip to my lou, the article is 'make your own cupcake wrappers'
also the intimate weddings blog, 'cupcake wrappers made from doilies'
then the world is your oyster!
xx

TheCakerator Posted 20 Sep 2010 , 7:21pm
post #5 of 7

ok thanks guys!!!

SweetTs Posted 22 Sep 2010 , 9:33pm
post #6 of 7

I recently bought the "Sweet Treats" cricut cartridge and it has options for a favor bag or a cupcake wrapper. I got mine at a local A.C. Moore store but I also saw it at Joann and Michael's. And when I was at Joanns on monday they were on sale!

SweetDreamsBoutique Posted 23 Sep 2010 , 2:59pm
post #7 of 7

i make cupcake wrappers all the time with my cricut. i actually quit buying the carts and bought scal 2 software. i got it for about $70 but i can do SOOOOO much with it. way more than i could ever do with a single cart. lots of people have freebie files online of wrappers that you just transfer into the software and cut. i can get about 4 wrappers from a 12x12" piece of cardstock. much, much cheaper than buying them. i'd love to help more if you need it.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%