What Is Your Favorite Website To Purchase Cake Supplies?

Decorating By SweetsbyLadawn Updated 27 Sep 2010 , 1:17am by andreamen1

SweetsbyLadawn Posted 19 Sep 2010 , 11:44am
post #1 of 15

I love Global sugar art, and I have recently found the bakers kitchen! I love it, love it!

14 replies
online_annie Posted 19 Sep 2010 , 12:23pm
post #2 of 15

Global Sugar Art & Country Kitchen are my favorites. They always ship within 24 hours. Both have the best customer service. The discounts on Satin Ice are hard to beat at Global Sugar Art!

Lita829 Posted 19 Sep 2010 , 12:32pm
post #3 of 15

I haven't ordered in a while but I like Global Sugar Art and Country Kitchen Sweet Art. They ship fast and great customer service. Great prices and selection, too.

DSmo Posted 19 Sep 2010 , 12:56pm
post #4 of 15

Global Sugar Art can't be beat for selection... there is sooo much available there. And The Baker's Kitchen is local for me, so I stop in there regularly. Love their selection also. And fantastic customer service there!

Caths_Cakes Posted 19 Sep 2010 , 1:12pm
post #5 of 15

Ebbbayy! I use a little shop on there and always get priority shipping because im such a good customer lol! they have the best prices ive seen anywhere icon_smile.gif

adventuregal Posted 19 Sep 2010 , 7:58pm
post #6 of 15

I've been wondering lately how to buy items with my business license-in order to buy things whole sale-is there a site anyone uses for that?

Stephy42088 Posted 19 Sep 2010 , 8:13pm
post #7 of 15

If you can get an account with Bakery Crafts they have awesome prices!! And there is no minimum order amount, you can order as much or as little as you'd like! 15lb. of fondant is $46 and if your order is more than $125 then its free shipping so you really can't beat that. I'm so sick of Global Sugar Art, I can't stand it. A lot of their prices are outrageous considering the wholesale prices you can get elsewhere and the shipping is out of this world. I never get anything from there because shipping is usually almost as much as my order. In my mind, they are just trying to take advantage. But seriously, try to get an account with Bakery Crafts if you can.

adventuregal Posted 19 Sep 2010 , 9:06pm
post #8 of 15

thanks Stephy!!!
I'll definitely have to try them out icon_smile.gif

scoutmamma Posted 19 Sep 2010 , 9:54pm
post #9 of 15

"If you can get an account with Bakery Crafts they have awesome prices!! And there is no minimum order amount, you can order as much or as little as you'd like! 15lb. of fondant is $46 and if your order is more than $125 then its free shipping so you really can't beat that. "

Going there now!!! TY for the info!

adventuregal Posted 21 Sep 2010 , 2:30am
post #10 of 15

Hey Stephy!
My mind might just be tired, but I checked the bakery crafts site and it doesn't seem like they have much of a selection. I couldn't seem to find a variety of fondants, dusts (petal,disco, luster), or much of the other supplies I use. Am I being nutty and missing them? icon_smile.gificon_rolleyes.gif

all4cake Posted 21 Sep 2010 , 2:53am
post #11 of 15

ckproducts.com has a multitude of items. If you don't see what you want while browsing the categories, use the search box and type in the specific item. They will special order items for you...just contact them for specifics. They have good prices. They do have a $125 dollar order minimum though (the minimum does not apply to full cases which is a good thing especially if you're looking to buy cases of cake boards and things like that.)

JusDee914 Posted 21 Sep 2010 , 9:09am
post #12 of 15

Cake deco is awesome....try them, they are really reasonable with prices also, probably the cheapest out of all stated above. www.cakedeco.com

all4cake Posted 21 Sep 2010 , 10:33am
post #13 of 15

Not one has great prices on everything. Go to each one, fill each cart with identical preferred items, find out the shipping and buy from the lowest priced one. Don't forget to clear out your other carts (some will actually call you to inquire if you wish to proceed with the order if you don't).

finecrumb Posted 27 Sep 2010 , 12:42am
post #14 of 15

I've shopped at Sugar craft a few times. They have a huge website. I'm pretty new at this, so I don't know how their prices compare.

andreamen1 Posted 27 Sep 2010 , 1:17am
post #15 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by adventuregal

Hey Stephy!
My mind might just be tired, but I checked the bakery crafts site and it doesn't seem like they have much of a selection. I couldn't seem to find a variety of fondants, dusts (petal,disco, luster), or much of the other supplies I use. Am I being nutty and missing them? icon_smile.gificon_rolleyes.gif

They will send you a catalog

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%