Let Me Introduce Myself...

Lounge By lil_suz Updated 20 Sep 2010 , 2:25pm by numberonebun

lil_suz Posted 19 Sep 2010 , 11:42am
post #1 of 9

Hey everyone!

Let me introduce myself.
My name is Suzanne I am from Holland (europe) and Im almost 25 years old.
I work as a Customer Service Representative at a company calles Regus. You might know it, cos its located all around the world..
I live with my bf (still bf.. but Ill keep on waiting patiently ahahah) and we have 3 cats and 4 bearded dragons. But I love all animals really.

I only just started making/decorating cakes so I have an awfull lot to learn from you guys!! especially with filling the cake, I keep it simple most of the time now, but Id love to learn more.

For the cakes and CCs I have made already you can have a look at my blog. It is in both English and Dutch.

Hope to got to know you all as well icon_biggrin.gif

8 replies
7yyrt Posted 19 Sep 2010 , 3:01pm
post #2 of 9

Image I hope you'll like it here!
Cake decorating is fun and frustrating, sort of like golf. LOL

Herekittykitty Posted 19 Sep 2010 , 6:28pm
post #3 of 9

Welcome!

This is a great site full of information and helpful people. I have learned so much in my short time here and look forward to seeing you on the boards!

kansaslaura Posted 20 Sep 2010 , 12:21am
post #4 of 9

Welcome!! thumbs_up.gif

JulieMN Posted 20 Sep 2010 , 1:12am
post #5 of 9

Welcome! Hope you enjoy all that this site has to offer!

mimido Posted 20 Sep 2010 , 2:04am
post #6 of 9

Welcome, You will learn so much here.

FlourPots Posted 20 Sep 2010 , 3:28am
post #7 of 9

Welcome aboard...

That warning sign at the top left is no joke...prepare to become addicted icon_lol.gif

tesso Posted 20 Sep 2010 , 12:08pm
post #8 of 9

hi, and welcome to your new addiction icon_biggrin.gif couple of hints for you..

1. dont put cakes in the oven before sitting down to CC.. they will burn.. you will forget them. icon_cry.gif

2. Make sure to feed the cats and boyfriend before sitting down to cake central... you will forget them.. then next thing you know.. cats are eating bearded dragons.. boyfriend is eating the cats.. icon_cry.gif

3. Dont try to cook dinner and then just pop on CC for a minute or two.. it doesnt work.. dinner burns..catches kitchen on fire.. which you dont notice because you are still focoused on CC and then you die of smoke inhalation.. icon_cry.gif

seriously.. (yah right, me serious icon_wink.gif ) this place is great but it will draw you in and next thing you know your 10 minute quick look to find that recipe or advice has snuck into two hours!! icon_lol.gif

Welcome!!

numberonebun Posted 20 Sep 2010 , 2:25pm
post #9 of 9

Welcome!
Decorating is a blast!

Oh, and Tesso is so right. I get a big eye roll from the hubs whenever I log on. And thats usually just looking at the pics!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%