Help.....

Decorating By Holliesmami Updated 18 Sep 2010 , 1:13pm by lollyponpon

Holliesmami Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Holliesmami Posted 18 Sep 2010 , 12:11pm
post #1 of 4

It's my daughters birthday next wednesday and she has her heart set on a tom and jerry cake. I have searched the net and found a great design by debbie brown, so reserved the book in the library. But whoever already has it still hasn't returned it so although it has been recalled it looks like I won't get it in time.
Does anyone have the design that I can use please?

3 replies
pettycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pettycakes Posted 18 Sep 2010 , 12:21pm
post #2 of 4

Sorry, I don't have one but if you do a search for Tom and Jerry here there are about ten pages in the gallery. Hope you find one to use.

FACSlady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FACSlady Posted 18 Sep 2010 , 1:12pm
post #3 of 4

I don't, but have you checked other libraries in your area? Around here we can take books out of any local library with our cards. You could also browse in a bookstore.

lollyponpon Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lollyponpon Posted 18 Sep 2010 , 1:13pm
post #4 of 4

hi! a friend of mine here in aust recently made a 5 tier cake incorporating 5 of her sons fave things for his 5th bday (i told her id hate to see his 21st LOL) anyway, she isnt a CC user but here is a link to her pic... from discussions we had she just cut them out of fondant and made it look like they were chasing each other around LOL
http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?pid=31162407&fbid=1488080853289&id=1571983840

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%