Need To Find Embossing Sticks For Cookies...

Baking By breyes Updated 19 Sep 2010 , 2:02pm by ALVARGA

breyes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
breyes Posted 18 Sep 2010 , 1:05am
post #1 of 5

Hi all,
I want to make these heart cookies for my sister's wedding, and I would like to emboss the fondant. I am having a hard time finding floral embossing sticks in the US. The websites that have what I am looking for are in the UK. Does anyone have any idea where I can find these products here? Also, any ideas about finding embossed rollers? I found one that had the design that I was looking for, but all the rest seemed to be a basket weave or pebble design. Your help is greatly appreciated (as always) since the wedding is in less than one month!!!
Thanks!!!!

4 replies
soledad Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
soledad Posted 18 Sep 2010 , 2:30am
post #2 of 5

Hi breyes!
I live in Miami, and close to my home there is this small place, I am sending you the name , address and phone. The owner is very helpful. She has all kinds of embosing stick and rolling pins with different designs. as a matter of fact I bought some! icon_smile.gif
Camila's Cake Supply Corp, 9254 40th St, Miami FL 33165. Ph: 305 ...
Camila's Cake Supply Corp located at 9254 40th St in Miami FL. Quickly obtain the Camila's Cake Supply Corp phone number (305-228-8883), website, ...
www.b2byelloowpages.com/.../311084946-camilas-cake-supply-corp.html
CIAO

breyes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
breyes Posted 18 Sep 2010 , 2:07pm
post #3 of 5

Thanks so much soledad...I am going to check it out!!!!

newmansmom2004 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
newmansmom2004 Posted 18 Sep 2010 , 2:31pm
post #4 of 5

You can get full size and small embossing rolling pins here:

http://www.choco-pan.com/shop/index.php?cPath=5_12

She has several in both styles.

Found another site: http://www.creationsbyedith.com/index.php/cPath/39

I've bought several of the sticks at cake shows - they're about the size of a pencil and work great for doing small pieces of fondant like you'd use on cookies.

ALVARGA Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ALVARGA Posted 19 Sep 2010 , 2:02pm
post #5 of 5

I use embossing mats that I purchase at the local cake supply store. I roll out my fondant, emboss the fondant, and then cut it out with cookie cutters and apply it to my baked cookie. Works like a charm. Check out my cookies. Hope this helps.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%