Cake Boards Ideas??

Decorating By morrisaz2004 Updated 16 Sep 2010 , 1:07pm by pag41989

morrisaz2004 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
morrisaz2004 Posted 15 Sep 2010 , 10:34pm
post #1 of 3

I have a request for yet another version of Planet Cake's Ice Cream Bar cake and this time I wanted to do a cake board with it, instead of just the silver or white foil. Does anyone have any suggestions/ideas for a covered board that might work with this cake? (Here's my previous cake....http://cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1645550 )
I was thinking of maybe doing a waffle cone look to the cake board, but am just not sure. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. I'm sort of at a loss at the moment. icon_cool.gif[/url]

2 replies
Adevag Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Adevag Posted 16 Sep 2010 , 2:28am
post #2 of 3

You make great cakes with very detailed and clever cake boards. I love your Morning Cake with the newspaper board. So I think you are more creative than I am. I really like your idea of the waffle look. I think it will go perfectly with your cake. Sorry I'm not coming up with any ideas, I will get back to you if I do. Good luck!

pag41989 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pag41989 Posted 16 Sep 2010 , 1:07pm
post #3 of 3

What about using wrapping paper in matching colors then wrapping the base of the board in ribbon maybe the color of the green on the icecream bar?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%