Scraper For Smoothing Cakes

Decorating By bshinton Updated 15 Sep 2010 , 7:27pm by bshinton

bshinton Posted 15 Sep 2010 , 7:00pm
post #1 of 4

This may already be in a post already, but I have noticed a lot of decorators are using a scraper thing to smooth their buttercream cakes. Where can I get one of them and what kind would you prefer?

3 replies
cathie_shinnick Posted 15 Sep 2010 , 7:04pm
post #2 of 4

Wilton has has it for about $4.

leah_s Posted 15 Sep 2010 , 7:10pm
post #3 of 4

It's called a Bench Scraper. Any food gadgets store and larger department stores will have one.

bshinton Posted 15 Sep 2010 , 7:27pm
post #4 of 4

Thank you for the help! icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%