Don't You Just Love Cake Central!! ( A Little Long)

Decorating By cfpeoples Updated 15 Sep 2010 , 1:11pm by Apti

cfpeoples Posted 14 Sep 2010 , 1:36pm
post #1 of 3

I just have to take a minute to say how much I love this website! It is so great for inspiration, and the best part is how nice everyone here is!! I've contacted people on her with questions and they are always so willing to help me.

I was working on a cake last night and when i had iced the top tier in BC I sat back and looked at it and smiled. It may not be perfectly perfect yet, but it's getting very close. I was thinking a year ago all i could really do was little BC icing stars (lol) and the ocasional semi-smooth BC with royal icing flowers.

Since then, i've learned a lot and started my own business. I really would not have been able to do it without all the help from the people on this website, and the website itself. So thank you to all the kind people here.

I was getting ready to post my cake from last night on here and when i opened up the page i saw my cake from yesterday in one of the most saved spots. It made me feel so good b/c i'm always looking at everyone else's cakes in awe, and i can't believe mine had 90 people so far save it to their favorites.

I really just owe all my improvements over the last year to finding this website!! Oh, and thank you KarolynAndrea if you are reading this. I'm posting the picture of the nurse cake next. Check out her BC work!!! It's gorgeous, and she's exactly what I'm talking about when I say people here are so helpful!!!

2 replies
luvmysmoother Posted 14 Sep 2010 , 2:35pm
post #2 of 3

I totally agree with everything you wrote. This site is like therapy - and free!! I should seriously get a subscription to Cake Central magazine not only because I want one but because I feel it might be a small thank you for the creators of this site as wellicon_smile.gif

Apti Posted 15 Sep 2010 , 1:11pm
post #3 of 3

Hear Hear and Huzzah to CC!

Quote by @%username% on %date%