Cake Tilted, But I Had To Laugh

Decorating By emrldsky Updated 15 Sep 2010 , 1:44am by emrldsky

emrldsky Posted 13 Sep 2010 , 7:37pm
post #1 of 3

So, my co-worker ordered a two-tiered cake for his wife's birthday. I knew it was risky because not only was this cake to be driven over 200 miles after he picked it up, but his wife (who didn't know there was a two-tiered cake in the car) was driving. I guess she's a bit hard on the brakes. icon_wink.gif

Anyway, I gave my spiel about keeping the car cool, no sudden stops, etc. I used SPS, but that can only save the cake from ripping apart. It can't stop the top tier from tilting should someone slam on the brakes.

Well, that's kind of what happened. Minor damage to the top tier (it just titled slightly, and he fixed it best he could and was still able to serve it just fine).

But I just had to laugh at the situation. I mean, who let's Mario Andretti drive a cake around for 200 miles? lololol

2 replies
tesso Posted 14 Sep 2010 , 9:30am
post #2 of 3

he didnt tell her there was a cake in the back !!! icon_eek.gificon_lol.gif

That is funny.

emrldsky Posted 15 Sep 2010 , 1:44am
post #3 of 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesso

he didnt tell her there was a cake in the back !!! icon_eek.gificon_lol.gif

That is funny.

Hey, I told him it was all on him once he picked it up. He agreed. I didn't think he'd really argue considering I do scare him a little.

Yes, me, 5'2" tall, blonde and looking like someone's little sister...terrify people. *snort* I learned to scowl from my mother. icon_wink.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%