Help With Cake Recipe

Decorating By destineysway Updated 13 Sep 2010 , 4:00am by ponderiffic

destineysway Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
destineysway Posted 13 Sep 2010 , 3:40am
post #1 of 2

i have a request for a full size 8 in lava cake/ eruption cake icon_confused.gif . i have looked and only found recipes for the little cups icon_cry.gif . is there anyone on cc that can plz help me?! thanks for any advice

1 reply
ponderiffic Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ponderiffic Posted 13 Sep 2010 , 4:00am
post #2 of 2

I think the idea is a gooey center. I made some of the little ones before and basically the box said to bake until the sides are set but the center is still gooey. Then I flipped them out of the ramekins and onto plates. I sprinkled it with some powdered sugar to add some pizzazz. They are delicious but I am not sure if this is what you are going for.

Another idea is the frosting in the middle as it bakes idea. Pampered chef had a microwave cake recipe...stick with me, it gets better... where you mixed up the cake mix and placed in a baking dish. Then you took icing and blobbed it on the top of the cake mix. Then you microwaved it and flipped it out and the icing kind of oozes out of the cake when you cut it.

I don't know if this helped or not but I hope you figure out something for your cake! Best wishes and happy caking!! icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%