Please Help Me!!!!!

Decorating By Christina1207 Updated 13 Sep 2010 , 7:14pm by Maria_Campos

Christina1207 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Christina1207 Posted 13 Sep 2010 , 2:38am
post #1 of 3

Okay I just got vol-untold to make a wedding cake not due to June 2011 not stressing about that. But she wants to see ideas in a few days and I am stumped. Here is what she wants 3 tiers all square all of it white with some accents in either black, light blue. She also wants lace or leaves on one tier and white roses with purple tips on the cake too. Sooo right now I am kinda of dumbfounded how I am going to make this cake look freaking hot! It only needs to feed about 50 people. Usually i can see the cake in my head before i even discuss with the person but i am drawing a blank. Any ideas would be awesome i want to give her a couple of ideas so she has options. Oh her theme for the wedding is two hearts one love. Hoping maybe there is a way to put that on the cake. Please please help me!!!!!!!

2 replies
bakingpw Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bakingpw Posted 13 Sep 2010 , 6:45pm
post #2 of 3

The first thing I'm thinking is maybe a relief of white roses and leaves done in white RI (white on white) I actually did this once using a large rose stamp from the craft store. The color blue might be able to come in the form of a ribbon around one (or all ) of the tiers?

Maria_Campos Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Maria_Campos Posted 13 Sep 2010 , 7:14pm
post #3 of 3

What I would do is make one huge gorgeous rose that would go on the middle tier, just one but it has to be stunning. Then black scroll work or stenciling on the top and bottom tier, and black fondant ribbon on all three tier, no blue, that would look wierdwith the purple in the rose to me at least. You maybe can accent the black ribbon with some purple dots or a small strip of purple fondant ribbon on top of the black.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%