White Chocolate Raspberry Filling Idea??

Decorating By misscrazy4cakes Updated 13 Sep 2010 , 4:34pm by Herekittykitty

misscrazy4cakes Posted 13 Sep 2010 , 2:00am
post #1 of 6

I have a cake order due this weekend..the client has requested a white chocolate raspberry filling. Any ideas someone could suggest for me. The cake will be a 2 tier cake. TIA.

5 replies
Vanessa7 Posted 13 Sep 2010 , 2:04am
post #2 of 6

I make the white chocolate strawberry ganache with strawberry gelatin. You could swap it out and use raspberry gelatin. It really is a delicious recipe and always a big hit.

http://cakecentral.com/recipes/7532/white-chocolate-strawberry-ganache

misscrazy4cakes Posted 13 Sep 2010 , 2:09am
post #3 of 6

Thanks! Would this work by swapping out the jello and using real raspberries and a package of gelatin?

Vanessa7 Posted 13 Sep 2010 , 2:15am
post #4 of 6

Definately! I think it'll be a big hit!

Franluvsfrosting Posted 13 Sep 2010 , 2:15am
post #5 of 6

I've done dark chocolate raspberry filling using bittersweet chocolate ganache and raspberry preserves (that I'd made with whole fruit). If white chocolate were requested I'd probably do the same thing as before but sub the white chocolate for bittersweet. Good luck!

Herekittykitty Posted 13 Sep 2010 , 4:34pm
post #6 of 6

I generally do a raspberry buttercream (SMBC or American - all butter) with white chocolate shavings or melted white chocolate incorporated.

The Rasp. BC is vanilla with strained rasp. preserves mixed in (I have a hard time finding jam) - usually the sugar fee variety. Heat, strain and cool then incorporate.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%