Does Anyone Know Where I Can Find This Cookie Cutter?

Baking By pettycakes Updated 23 Sep 2010 , 2:56pm by CookieCrazy_grozzie11

pettycakes Posted 13 Sep 2010 , 12:21am
post #1 of 8

I am looking for the Square Crinkle Comforter Grip Cutter by Wilton. I've looked on their website but it has been discontinued. Ebay has it for $49.95, which is crazy. Is there another solution out there? Wanting to make the sweet season gift box for co-workers this Christmas.

7 replies
pettycakes Posted 13 Sep 2010 , 3:50am
post #3 of 8

Thanks so much. I am ordering this first thing in the morning.

7yyrt Posted 13 Sep 2010 , 4:14am
post #4 of 8

Pleased to help!

CookieMeister Posted 13 Sep 2010 , 4:47pm
post #5 of 8

$50 for a cookie cutter???????????? Who would pay that???????????????

cindy58 Posted 13 Sep 2010 , 6:57pm
post #6 of 8

I tried to order one today, and received an email that my order was canceled as they are now out of stock of the discontinued item.

pettycakes Posted 13 Sep 2010 , 9:41pm
post #7 of 8

I got the same reply, out of stock and discontinued. They did have a nesting set of the square crinkle cutters but the were only a little over 3" instead of the 41/2" with the comfort grip. Plus they were $30 Still too much for a cookie cutter. Oh well, the search will continue. The Sugar Shoppe has a decent variety and reasonable prices for the most part though.

CookieCrazy_grozzie11 Posted 23 Sep 2010 , 2:56pm
post #8 of 8

Hi, I am in australia and recently found this shape in a couple of sizes in fondant cutters. maybe you can try your local sugarcraft supplier?

Quote by @%username% on %date%