Oh Noooooooo.....!!!!!

Decorating By angelwings1 Updated 12 Sep 2010 , 10:19pm by pmarks0

angelwings1 Posted 12 Sep 2010 , 9:59pm
post #1 of 6

Can someone PLEASE help?! I was reading a thread called How about a serious discussion about cake balls, or something like that, and accidentally closed it out! Now I can't find it! It was a long one, too. I was on page 50 something of 79. Been reading it since last night. In fact, I didn't even shut my laptop down last night, because I was afraid of losing it. I anyone could help, I would appreciate it SO much! TIA

5 replies
Cohaja12 Posted 12 Sep 2010 , 10:05pm
post #2 of 6

I had to laugh! I did the same thing yesterday, started to panic! I went to search and typed in cake balls and found it that way!

angelwings1 Posted 12 Sep 2010 , 10:12pm
post #4 of 6
Quote:

Oh, pmarks0, I LOVE YOU!!!!!! LOL I was trying to search every which way I could think of, and nothing was working. Even when I just typed in Cake Balls. Thank you SO MUCH!!! Back to reading not. Will bookmark it this time. icon_redface.gificon_smile.gif

angelwings1 Posted 12 Sep 2010 , 10:16pm
post #5 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by dodrill604

I had to laugh! I did the same thing yesterday, started to panic! I went to search and typed in cake balls and found it that way!

lol You'd think I had just lost something vital to National Security, or something!! My sister was just shaking her head. She doesn't get it. Now, had it been sports related, she would have understood! haha

pmarks0 Posted 12 Sep 2010 , 10:19pm
post #6 of 6

LOL. You're welcome. When you're searching the forums use the search option in the purple bar, don't use the search tab. I searched the same as you, but searched in the purple bar.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%