alracntna Posted 2 Sep 2005 , 1:53pm
post #1 of

I am going to postpone the DOS due to the relief efforts for the victims of Katrina. I believe we will still be housing and helping out these people who need our help. Let us postpone this event till we know things have calmed down a bit. It was for October and I think we should wait and look at a date for next year some time. What do you think?

1 reply
Misdawn Posted 2 Sep 2005 , 2:01pm
post #2 of

I was going to PM you, and ask you about this. I agree... we should postpone until possibly January.

Quote by @%username% on %date%