Just One Of Those Days!

Decorating By heavenlys Updated 10 Sep 2010 , 2:13am by Karen421

heavenlys Posted 10 Sep 2010 , 12:56am
post #1 of 4

So I am glad this day is coming to an end. Started out wit people calling the bakery non stop wanting things RIGHT NOW!! We ran all morning baking and rebaking product to accomodate them.
Then a customer called during our lunch service and placed a last minute order for cookies. No problem. But for some reason her phone in her purse kept hitting redial and called the bakery back more than 20 times. All we could hear is people talking. We tried to call her to let her know went straight to voicemail. So we were constantly answering the phone for nothing. icon_mad.gif
Then 5 minutes before we closed a mom called and wanted to order a 2 tiered cake for tomorrow morning!!! REALLY!? My husband said sorry that isn't possible. She said REALLY? Oh my daughter is going to be soooooo disappointed. WHere am I supposed to pull that from?
Glad I didn't answer the phone cuz I may have not been too professional.
These are the days that test my love for my bakery. icon_rolleyes.gif
thanks for letting me vent about my day!

3 replies
johnson6ofus Posted 10 Sep 2010 , 1:11am
post #2 of 4

We flooded last night--- so it really could be worse. Tomorrow will be better.....hugs to you....

heavenlys Posted 10 Sep 2010 , 1:18am
post #3 of 4

Sorry to hear that! icon_sad.gif Hope clean up goes smoothly.
ANd thanks for putting things into perspective for me

Karen421 Posted 10 Sep 2010 , 2:13am
post #4 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnson6ofus

We flooded last night--- so it really could be worse. Tomorrow will be better.....hugs to you....

Sorry to hear that! Hope things will start to dry out for you soon! Are you in TX or OK?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%