ditto that

cheeseball Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cheeseball Posted 11 Sep 2010 , 12:54am
post #32 of 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCE62108

Quote:
Originally Posted by WykdGud

Are you one of those non-confrontational types that hints around about something instead of coming right out and saying it? Did you hint around that you weren't sure you would have the time or something like that? I don't understand how you could tell someone no so many times and they still don't get it.

The only way I can see this going exactly as you claim is if the person in question is completely psychotic, or you weren't firm or clear in your responses. You need to be firm - "no means no" (bad touch! heh).

Yeah, you kinda just plucked my exact thoughts from my brain. I didnt want to say it but....lol...yeah, something doesnt seem right. I just dont understand how you can flat out look someone in the eye, tell them "NO, Im not doing it." And then they are like, "so Ill pick it up tomorrow, right?" Is it possible you werent as clear as you thought you were? Or maybe she is just really nuts. I mean she'd have to be if you were as clear and upfront as you say. No matter, really. I wouldnt call her a friend if that is the case.

I used to think that this sort of thing only happened to "wishy washy folks"...but no, there really are some demented fritters out there

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%