Cricut Cake Deals En Ebay

Español By amlesdulce Updated 8 Sep 2010 , 5:09pm by lyndim

amlesdulce Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
amlesdulce Posted 7 Sep 2010 , 2:19am
post #1 of 13

Queria dejarle saber que conseguí la nueva cricut cake en ebay por $204. nueva en su caja orginal con un cartridge y los mats incluidos. en ebay las tienen por subastas y la pueden coseguir entre $200-250. la recibi en una semana despues de comprada. Fue bastante facil lo unico que hay que estar pendiente durante los ultimos minutos de la subasta para logralo. "free shipping" si vives en los EU. los cartridges tambien los pueden obtener por subasta por aproximadamente$20-25. el "seller" en ebay es "proudparents"

12 replies
Ivy383 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ivy383 Posted 7 Sep 2010 , 2:42am
post #2 of 13

lol... It' not Greek. It's spanish. The subject line has one word in spanish. icon_biggrin.gif

Gracias por la informacion. Yo compre la mia en HSN al principio pero mi amiga quiere comprar una. Esta es una gran oferta para ella. icon_biggrin.gif

Maritza Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Maritza Posted 7 Sep 2010 , 2:45am
post #3 of 13

Excelente precio!

thatslifeca Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
thatslifeca Posted 7 Sep 2010 , 3:03am
post #4 of 13

I wanted to let you know that the new cake cricut is on ebay for $ 204. new in its box with a cartridge and mats included. They have them on ebay auctions and can cost between $ 200-250. Received in a week after purchased. It was pretty easy the only thing to watch for during the last minutes of the auction. "Free shipping" if you live in the U.S.. the cartridges also you can get them at auction for about $ 20-25.

I believe that is a close translation......I hope that helps all that don't speak english. icon_smile.gif

thatslifeca Posted 7 Sep 2010 , 3:04am
post #5 of 13

Gracias por la información sobre ebay...espero traducido que precisa para usted.

thatslifeca Posted 7 Sep 2010 , 3:06am
post #6 of 13

icon_eek.gificon_surprised.gif OOOPS that's suppose to stay....for those who don't speak Spanish icon_redface.gif Sorry.

madgeowens Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
madgeowens Posted 7 Sep 2010 , 5:09am
post #7 of 13

no shit....it was a el freakin joke o

CakeDesigns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeDesigns Posted 7 Sep 2010 , 4:18pm
post #8 of 13

madgeowens,
Maybe you don't know but CC has a forum dedicated to those who Spanish is their primary language that is why the post is in Spanish and it was posted to the correct forum, CC en Español (Spanish). I understand the subject is half English and some of our CC en Español readers won't understand it but it is further explained in the post. I also understand the subject caught your attention having the "deal" word in it and you were disappointed in not knowing what it was written. I'm sorry you were confused and I'm glad someone came to your rescue translating the "Greek". Have a wonderful day.

amlesdulce Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
amlesdulce Posted 8 Sep 2010 , 2:05am
post #9 of 13

Thank you girls for your clarifications I thought that I posted the topic in the wrong forum. my intention was to let the girls from the spanish forum know about the great deal I found on ebay now that I noticed a lot of you are looking to buy the cricut cake machine.... sorry for my spanglish on the first post I should know better, spanish is my first langugage.

thatslifeca Posted 8 Sep 2010 , 2:16am
post #10 of 13

amlesdulce don't worry about it. Thanks for the info it was good information that you gave out. That's what CC is out here for. Spanish is not my first language, but I try.icon_smile.gif

madgeowens Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
madgeowens Posted 8 Sep 2010 , 4:09pm
post #11 of 13

thatslifeca,,,,,thanks I appreciate that........I knew it was spanish lol...people are so touchy......I will check out ebay

Rosie2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rosie2 Posted 8 Sep 2010 , 4:35pm
post #12 of 13

Gracias = thank you!!! icon_smile.gif

lyndim Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lyndim Posted 8 Sep 2010 , 5:09pm
post #13 of 13

Good job on the translation. Appreciate the info!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%