Can You Find This Cake???

Decorating By krissycupcakes Updated 8 Sep 2010 , 1:24am by krissycupcakes

krissycupcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
krissycupcakes Posted 7 Sep 2010 , 1:10am
post #1 of 7

ok so im looking for a cake i have seen before and a friend came to me and asked for it and now i cant find a pic anywhere!!! im looking for a wedding cake with a wide fondant ribbon wrapped around the tiers with a sheet music pattern on it..... plz help me its driving me nuts!

6 replies
Lcubed82 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lcubed82 Posted 7 Sep 2010 , 1:17am
post #2 of 7

Go to Galleries, then Search. (the little one in the purple bar, not the larger one on the tab) Type in "music" and enter. There are hundreds of cakes with music!! Good luck!

mcdonald Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mcdonald Posted 7 Sep 2010 , 1:37am
post #3 of 7

hopefully the person who submitted it added key words. MOre and more people are omitting that step leaving it hard to find their beautiful cakes on this great website.

imagenthatnj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
imagenthatnj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
imagenthatnj Posted 7 Sep 2010 , 2:23am
post #5 of 7

And...I do think that even though this one doesn't fit your description, it's very pretty and elegant.

http://cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1542103

(Just another idea)

ptanyer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ptanyer Posted 7 Sep 2010 , 11:58pm
post #6 of 7

How about this one:

http://cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1154112

If that's not it, can you give a few more details: square or round, or mixed, was the music all over the cake or on the wide fondant ribbon? Etc. icon_smile.gif

krissycupcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
krissycupcakes Posted 8 Sep 2010 , 1:24am
post #7 of 7

i believe the cake i saw was round with a wide ribbon wrapped around the entire cakefrom the top to the bottom. and it was sheet music patterned....... at this point im starting to think im never going to find this pic i know what i want to do ive seen it done just thought i would be able to see how she did it thanks for all your help!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%