Where To Get These Containers?

Baking By luv2bake6 Updated 13 Sep 2010 , 8:20am by luv2bake6

luv2bake6 Posted 5 Sep 2010 , 9:01pm
post #1 of 9

I'm trying to find the white picket fence containers; has anyone come across them? Thanks so much.

8 replies
CookieMeister Posted 7 Sep 2010 , 12:56am
post #2 of 9

I'm going to make the assumption that you are talking about the containers used by Cookies By Design - like this? http://www.cookiesbydesign.com/gift-baskets/pet-gifts/cows

If so, they are CBD containers, and they only disribute them to their franchisees.

kneadacookie Posted 8 Sep 2010 , 3:07am
post #3 of 9

i did find them somewhere, but they were $10 a peice. if you're still interested in them at that price i can tryto go thru my other computer to see where i saved them

Montrealconfections Posted 9 Sep 2010 , 2:37pm
post #4 of 9

At spring time Michaels has them.

Newatdecorating Posted 10 Sep 2010 , 4:47pm
post #5 of 9

I have seen them at Kroger also.

cutthecake Posted 10 Sep 2010 , 5:01pm
post #6 of 9

I bought them at afloral.com a couple of years ago, but I don't see them on their website now. Maybe you can contact them and ask if they can get them for you.

KHalstead Posted 10 Sep 2010 , 5:41pm
post #7 of 9

The Dollar Tree sells little white picket fences for $1 for 2 of them, and they're about 7" long...You could glue it to a container of your choice and get the same look??

You could also buy a big roll of garden edging that looks like a picket fence for around $10 for a 20 ft. section.......you could cover a ton of pots and containers with that?

indydebi Posted 12 Sep 2010 , 9:19am
post #8 of 9

The ones in my pics I got from a place called Flower Factory, but I think it's only located in the midwest (Indiana/Ohio area). They are also a Sam's club of craft-stuff, so it's a "buy it when you see it or it will be gone next week" type of place. I bought something like 25 of these things at the time and I'm glad I did ..... I never saw them there again.

luv2bake6 Posted 13 Sep 2010 , 8:20am
post #9 of 9

Thanks everyone. I guess i'll have to wait till i see them around and buy them then. It's not an emergency that i have them per se, i just really like the look for bouquets.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%