Baggy Rack--For Holding Bags While Filling

Decorating By vww104 Updated 5 Sep 2010 , 11:14am by Doug

vww104 Posted 5 Sep 2010 , 2:34am
post #1 of 6

Has anyone ever heard of or used this tool called a "baggy rack"? Its used to hold plastic bags while filling but it looks as if it could be used to hold decorating bags, if it works correctly it could be great, but I'm afraid that its junk. Just wondering if anyone else has heard of this, I'll try to attach the link, but if it doesn't work its

5 replies
asaye Posted 5 Sep 2010 , 2:44am
post #2 of 6

For me, nothing beats an empty Pringles can!

leily Posted 5 Sep 2010 , 4:02am
post #3 of 6

i bought some plastic cups at a party store (or maybe it was wal-mart or target) years ago that i use to hold the bags. I have seen this same size cup in the seasonal isle at wal-mart this year. They are about the same size as the pampered chef 2 cup measure-all cup. (just to give you an idea of the size)

All4Show Posted 5 Sep 2010 , 4:19am
post #4 of 6

I just use a big plastic soft drink cup.

tesso Posted 5 Sep 2010 , 8:43am
post #5 of 6

I use coffee mugs or a glass. I am a klutz and need something sturdy.

Doug Posted 5 Sep 2010 , 11:14am
post #6 of 6

Quote by @%username% on %date%