Where Can I Buy Cake Decorating Supplies Around Buffalo Ny?

Decorating By tiktak Updated 5 Sep 2010 , 6:51pm by ninatat

tiktak Posted 4 Sep 2010 , 1:03pm
post #1 of 4

I'm trying to find a store for cake baking / decorating supplies around Buffalo. I know I can buy online, but at this point I prefer a retail store with good prices that sells also edible sheets.
Thanks for your help!!

3 replies
yummy Posted 5 Sep 2010 , 2:52pm
post #2 of 4

Global Sugar Art is located in Plattsburg, NY. I don't know how far that is from Buffalo or if they have a store; bu it's a start.

Marla84 Posted 5 Sep 2010 , 3:29pm
post #3 of 4

There's a "cash and carry" supply store at 1400 William Street (716-332-2066) I wouldn't necessarily say they have good prices, but they have a fair amount of basic supplies (fondant, cake boards and boxes, tubs of icing, pans, and I believe they do the edible sheets as well) I keep them in mind for last minute needs, but I think some things are actually cheaper online even with the price of shipping. They do not have a huge selection of decorating supplies like gum paste tools and cutters, and a lot of what they do have is Wilton brand (which of course is cheaper with a coupon at one of the craft stores anyway) ... but the staff is incredibly nice and helpful, and I would definitely say it's worth taking a look.

ninatat Posted 5 Sep 2010 , 6:51pm
post #4 of 4

hmm no Michaels, jo-ann's or hobby lobby's there, craft stores by another name might be in your area, i also have a cake/supply store in my area, i use can't use coupons, but prices are pretty reasonable you might want to call a few and see if they carry supplies, and mine will rent pans also.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%