Golf Theme Cupcake Liners, Have You Seen Any?

Baking By HobbyCaker Updated 4 Sep 2010 , 5:45pm by HobbyCaker

HobbyCaker Posted 4 Sep 2010 , 1:20am
post #1 of 7

I have googled, bing'd and www'd without any luck. icon_cry.gif

Has anyone seen cupcake liners that have a golf ball or clubs printed on them? I have found every other sport there is, but no golf. icon_mad.gif

The cupcakes I want to make will have the green grass, flag and a fondant golf ball or clubs on them, but I would really like to put them in a liner to match.

I am making baseball and football ones too, and found the perfect liners for them. My only other option is a green liner with just a white polka dot, which I will do if I can't find golf themed liners.

Thanks ya'll!

6 replies
mactrio Posted 4 Sep 2010 , 6:28am
post #2 of 7

Try They have lot's of themes to chose from. They might have something there.

HobbyCaker Posted 4 Sep 2010 , 1:19pm
post #3 of 7

Thank you!

imagenthatnj Posted 4 Sep 2010 , 1:42pm
post #4 of 7

You're right, they're nowhere to be found. I got tired of looking for them too.

Here's a golf party by How Does She. She used brown (probably to symbolize the ground around the greens):

I also found these once (Harlequin Pink and Green cupcake liners for the golf lover):

HobbyCaker Posted 4 Sep 2010 , 2:32pm
post #5 of 7

imagenthatnj- ooohh, thank you for those links also. I am thinking now of using the brown ones. And the other link is a great new resource for liners, thanks again!!!!

imagenthatnj Posted 4 Sep 2010 , 4:42pm
post #6 of 7

You're very welcome. I looked for "argyle" too, but the argyle liners I found had pink and green on them. Definitely feminine.

The only other thing you can do is use stripes that include green. This woman sells "print yourself" sets of cupcake wrappers. She sends you a PDF and you print as many as you want. Her golf cupcake wrapper includes stripes. Maybe that's an idea to find a cupcake baking liner that looks a little like that? Here's the link.

There's also this other place. I don't know where you're located, but I've seen these in plenty of places. They seem to match nicely: brown, white, green.

HobbyCaker Posted 4 Sep 2010 , 5:45pm
post #7 of 7

imagenthatnj- On the etsy site I found some that have a green and yellow swirl, I think they will work. Thank you for taking the time to look also. I was on here off and on all day yesterday trying to find something that would work. I now have a couple more sites to keep for future reference. I appreciate your help!

Quote by @%username% on %date%