post #1 of 8

icon_surprised.gif HAS ANYBODY TRIED CAKE STACKERS OMG I SAW A CLIP ON YOUTUBE
http://www.wedding-cake-stands.com
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF ANYBODY HAS TRIED IT LET ME KNOW WHAT YALL THINK ABOUT IT

7 replies
hollyberry91 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
hollyberry91 Posted 23 Sep 2010 , 12:00am
post #2 of 8

I haven't purchased it yet but i have done alot of looking into it and i have decided I am definately going to! I think it will fix all the support issues i have been having!

thumbs Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
thumbs Posted 23 Sep 2010 , 12:14am
post #3 of 8

Haven't used it but would be interested in hearing from those who have.

nancyg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nancyg Posted 23 Sep 2010 , 12:24am
post #4 of 8

lets hear from those who have this system....thanks

tonyas_jewels Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tonyas_jewels Posted 23 Sep 2010 , 12:31am
post #5 of 8

WOW!! that looks amazing

littledab Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
littledab Posted 23 Sep 2010 , 12:55am
post #6 of 8

I have the cake stackers support system and love,love it. My dh got me both round and square professional sets for our anniversary. It does take practice to use it. Your cakes do not move when transporting and if they aren't completely straight, they do take care of that problem.

cpastrychef Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cpastrychef Posted 8 Oct 2010 , 9:44am
post #7 of 8

Just tried the cake stackers. I havnt delivered the cake yet but the cakes are very centered and level and look very secure. i have to drive 100 miles with it so decided to give it a try. At first when i recieved the parts I thought (this is too many pieces, I will never get them back from the caterer) but after watching her video, following the instructions and actually putting it together, i can see how it will work. I took a deposit from the bride and groom and am providing a box for the caterer to throw all the parts into. The bride and groom are mailing it back to me UPS.

I will update on how the delivery goes.

cpastrychef Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cpastrychef Posted 25 Oct 2010 , 1:10pm
post #8 of 8

Update about the cake stackers. I delivered the cake and it was a big success. the birde and groom sent back all of the parts no problem (that was a huge concern) I took a deposit of 150 to be sure. I think its worth every penny and will continue to use these amazing cake stands. I may even try to hold one sideways or upside down like in the video!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%