Too Cute And Easiest Customer Ever!

Decorating By step0nmi Updated 3 Sep 2010 , 1:51am by Coral3

step0nmi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
step0nmi Posted 2 Sep 2010 , 11:10pm
post #1 of 7

So, I was contacted this week by a customer that I've made two other cakes for her kids...both of them 13th birthdays. Now, it's her third kid's 13th bday and of course she wanted a cake! icon_lol.gif I'm so honored to make a cake for this family again...they are great people!

I was informed that the daughter had a drawing for me icon_surprised.gif I was like...ooook, bring it on over (thinking that it may be all silly) But much to my surprise it was totally cute and something I would draw! I just had to share how awesome it was! I see a future cake decorator icon_wink.gif

plus, because she had her own drawing I found out she has been waiting MONTHS to order this cake icon_lol.gif wow! such a special thing...we breezed through all of the details and she seemed so excited! thumbs_up.gif

6 replies
step0nmi Posted 2 Sep 2010 , 11:12pm
post #2 of 7
letsgetcaking Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
letsgetcaking Posted 2 Sep 2010 , 11:27pm
post #3 of 7

That is really cool that she drew out what she wanted. I love how she did her research and labeled the decorations "fondant/gumpaste." I agree...a future decorator in the making.

step0nmi Posted 2 Sep 2010 , 11:32pm
post #4 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgetcaking

That is really cool that she drew out what she wanted. I love how she did her research and labeled the decorations "fondant/gumpaste." I agree...a future decorator in the making.

opps icon_redface.gif that was me...but she did say she wanted that...and I wanted to show her which part and where.

she said she LOVES fondant icon_biggrin.gifthumbs_up.gif

tweeter_bug98 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tweeter_bug98 Posted 2 Sep 2010 , 11:53pm
post #5 of 7

How cute!

KJ62798 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KJ62798 Posted 2 Sep 2010 , 11:55pm
post #6 of 7

Definately a future decorator.

Is there a way she could help you with her cake? It sounds like you have a close relationship with the family. Maybe she could be your assistant for the day. (Not sure how that works w/health codes etc since I'm only a hobby baker)

Kristy

Coral3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Coral3 Posted 3 Sep 2010 , 1:51am
post #7 of 7

cute!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%