Need Idea For Baptism Cake Due In November.

Decorating By kathy777 Updated 2 Sep 2010 , 3:25am by powder_puff_pastries

kathy777 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kathy777 Posted 1 Sep 2010 , 12:11pm
post #1 of 4

i have a lady that wants a baptism cake for her daughter. She said budget isn't a option which of course i am thankful for ;P .. I am a under charger though ! Anyone have any ideas? pics would be good!! icon_smile.gif the design is up to me.. And if you do show me a cake could you please tell me how much you would charge for it .. I don't want to lose anymore money lol

3 replies
gingerbreadtogo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gingerbreadtogo Posted 2 Sep 2010 , 1:28am
post #2 of 4

If you search "Baptism cakes" on this site or on google images you'll get alot of pictures.

Good Luck

iluvpeeks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
iluvpeeks Posted 2 Sep 2010 , 3:10am
post #3 of 4

Hi I just made my newest Grandson's Christening Cake. I found the template for a Cross cake here on cc. It was very easy to make. I made alot of things for the Christening. Cross cake, another 8" round cake, 100 cupcakes, and cross cookie centerpieces/favors. It was a rather large party. I'm sorry, but I don't know what you would charge. Don't know if I'll be able to attach pics. If not look in my pics. Kathy

powder_puff_pastries Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
powder_puff_pastries Posted 2 Sep 2010 , 3:25am
post #4 of 4

i have made a couple baptism cakes. the common one is the open bible book. ( there is a pan for that or a reg. sheet pan and you can carve)with the message across it. i usually add a rosary as the book mark. also the cross is a big one (with pink or blue as trimming), but my favorite is the praying hands with rosary or a praying angel.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%