Experiences With Petalcrafts?

Decorating By DianeLM Updated 5 Sep 2010 , 7:09pm by PattyT

DianeLM Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DianeLM Posted 1 Sep 2010 , 1:51am
post #1 of 6

If you've ordered from PetalCrafts in CA, did you have a good experience? I'm considering ordering from them for the first time and would like to see a couple reviews first, if possible.

Thank you!

5 replies
regymusic Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
regymusic Posted 1 Sep 2010 , 4:41am
post #2 of 6

I ordered from them recently. It was my first time. I received my order in two days and it was in perfect shape. Based on my limited experience, I would give them an A+ rating.

FlourPots Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FlourPots Posted 3 Sep 2010 , 12:43am
post #3 of 6

I've also ordered recently (a crocodile texture mat) and was very happy with the service (rapid shipping) and the product (not a flexible cheap mat, but a really cool tile-like square).

DianeLM Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DianeLM Posted 3 Sep 2010 , 12:53am
post #4 of 6

Thank you, regymusic and FlourPots.

KTB4 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KTB4 Posted 5 Sep 2010 , 6:34pm
post #5 of 6

I ordered from them when they had their cutters on sale this summer. I was satisfied with the product but not so much the shipping or service. I'm in Canada so shipping is always a lot more to us but I figured that since the cutters were 50% off it would balancce out. Well, almost.

Shipping was crazy - $60 or so and it wasn't all that fast but I realize things sometimes sit at the border. When the box did arrive the shipping cost on it was under $30 so they doubled the shipping cost to me - um okay? And then I only got half the cutters that I ordered since the others were apparently out of stock yet the website didn't say that. It would have been nice to get an email about the missing cutters since the outrageous shipping wasn't worth it for the small ordder I ended up getting.

PattyT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PattyT Posted 5 Sep 2010 , 7:09pm
post #6 of 6

I ordered gumpaste from them, red and black (to lazy to mix myself)...it was a while ago, but I had no problems.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%