Boxes

Decorating By PersonalizedCupcakes Updated 2 Sep 2010 , 10:06pm by leily

PersonalizedCupcakes Posted 31 Aug 2010 , 12:48am
post #1 of 8

Hi there,

I am in desperate need of great advice on sturdy boxes to put my cakes in. I recently made a sheet cake and I purchased a box from Michael's and the box was so flimsy it tore before I could get the cake in there good. Do any of you have any suggestions where I can purchase sturdy cake boxes for both round 9"-12" cakes as well as sheet cakes? I cannot use those Michael boxes again. I currently put my 9inch cakes in a tall, clear plastic container dome with a plastic bottom which works well, but it would be nice to have an alternative.

Thank you so much for your help!

7 replies
leah_s Posted 31 Aug 2010 , 1:23am
post #2 of 8

www.brpboxshop.com

PersonalizedCupcakes Posted 31 Aug 2010 , 3:34pm
post #3 of 8

Thank you Leah! I will give them a try. thumbs_up.gif

SweetDreamsBoutique Posted 31 Aug 2010 , 4:03pm
post #4 of 8

I do use the michaels/joanns boxes as a last minute thing if I can't get to my cake supply store. I want to order some, but not in quantities of 100. Does anyone know if there is a company out there that will do like a sampler pack? Maybe 10 or so of several different sizes?

leily Posted 31 Aug 2010 , 6:40pm
post #5 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetDreamsBoutique

I do use the michaels/joanns boxes as a last minute thing if I can't get to my cake supply store. I want to order some, but not in quantities of 100. Does anyone know if there is a company out there that will do like a sampler pack? Maybe 10 or so of several different sizes?

on brp's FAQ page they have another company they work with that will sell their boxes in the smaller qty. Might want to try them out. I don't remember their name but it's there with contact info, i have heard a few peopl on the boards ordered from them and were really happy with their customer service

msulli10 Posted 31 Aug 2010 , 7:30pm
post #6 of 8

I just went on brp box shop and they send you 10 samples for $10 - good deal. Great way to try them out before you purchase large quantities. You get to pick any 10 things you want.

nonilm Posted 31 Aug 2010 , 7:49pm
post #7 of 8

has anyone ordered their cake boards? Seems like a good price.

leily Posted 2 Sep 2010 , 10:06pm
post #8 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by nonilm

has anyone ordered their cake boards? Seems like a good price.

Melvira made a post awhile back about their cake boards and had rave reviews about them. I ordered a couple in a sample pack and they will definitely be the next ones I order my boards from when i need them. (just working on finishing up what i currently have) They are a nice weight, already wrapped, and defintely durable.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%