Large Cupcake Pan And Liners - Where Can I Buy Them?

Baking By 1234me Updated 30 Aug 2010 , 9:46pm by 1234me

1234me Posted 30 Aug 2010 , 7:23pm
post #1 of 4

I don't want to mini or regular cupcakes- I am looking for the a large or jumbo cupcake pan and liners to go with it. I searched for JUMBO cupcake pan but most of the returns were the large wilton jumbo cupcake pan. Maybe I should look under large muffin pan and liners - I didn't think of that. I will try that but in the meantime, can anyone lead me in a direction where I could find it? I am wanting ones that could basically feed 2 people.

What size do they sell at sprinkles? Anyone know?

3 replies
huskerfan Posted 30 Aug 2010 , 7:42pm
post #2 of 4

Do you have a Michaels Store near you? Thats where I got both the jumbo pan and king size pan from and the liners. Also Hobby Lobby carries them.

kellikrause Posted 30 Aug 2010 , 9:42pm
post #3 of 4

I got the jumbo cupcake pan (holds 6 jumbo cupcakes) at Joanns and the liners there as well. They are wilton.

1234me Posted 30 Aug 2010 , 9:46pm
post #4 of 4

thanks for the help! I hate to say this but I never thought to look there! I was looking online. I will check them out!

Quote by @%username% on %date%