Update On How Gracious Is The Cake Boss Aka Buddy

Lounge By iluvpeeks Updated 31 Aug 2010 , 3:07am by iluvpeeks

iluvpeeks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
iluvpeeks Posted 29 Aug 2010 , 5:17am
post #1 of 7

Hi Everyone
I just wanted to give an update on Teresa. Unfortunately Teresa passed on Saturday. Just want to thank everyone for their prayers. She slipped into a coma, and passed very peacefully. My ex said that she was so comfortable during her last hours, and looked to finally be at peace. Teresa was 21, and has suffered with an inoperable brain tumor for the last 3 3/4 years. I am just asking for prayers to help my ex and Teresa's mother Caroline get through the hardest in life that could ever happen to anyone. Teresa was my ex's only child and Caroline only child.
Thank you
Kathy

6 replies
minicuppie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
minicuppie Posted 29 Aug 2010 , 1:03pm
post #2 of 7

It makes a huge difference for OPs if you would post your updates with a link to the main topic. Now I am left wondering how Buddy "The Cake Boss" fits into your story.

DefyGravity Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DefyGravity Posted 29 Aug 2010 , 2:59pm
post #3 of 7

http://cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-685548-brain.html+tumor+buddy

This is a link to the original post.

I'm so sorry for their loss icon_sad.gif My prayers will be with the family.

iluvpeeks Posted 29 Aug 2010 , 5:06pm
post #4 of 7

Thankyou for your responses. Don't know how to link original post. I'm kind of "computer stupid?".

Chasey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Chasey Posted 30 Aug 2010 , 6:28pm
post #5 of 7

I'm very sorry to read of your family's loss. icon_sad.gif

(If you ever want to reference an old post, just open it again and right click on the web address showing in the white bar up top to copy it. You can paste it into your new reply and everyone will have a link to look at.)

mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 30 Aug 2010 , 11:39pm
post #6 of 7

Sorry for you loss. She's in a better place now away from suffering but I'm sure it still doesn't seem fair. I hope your heart will mend with special memories of her.

iluvpeeks Posted 31 Aug 2010 , 3:07am
post #7 of 7

Thankyou for your kind words. I went to the wake tonight. Hardest thing ever. She is in a better place. No more suffering.
Kathy

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%