N. Scottsdale, Arizona

Decorating By Heavenly-Sweet Updated 3 Sep 2010 , 8:34pm by Heavenly-Sweet

Heavenly-Sweet Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Heavenly-Sweet Posted 29 Aug 2010 , 3:50am
post #1 of 9

Anyone in the area of N. Scottsdale, Az. or around the area. looking to move to Arizona. Thank you guys!! icon_smile.gif

8 replies
KimAZ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KimAZ Posted 29 Aug 2010 , 4:41am
post #2 of 9

Hi,
I'm in Gilbert. But there are over 100 people here at Cake Central from all over AZ. I'm sure many from Scottsdale. When you move here, please come join one of the cake clubs. There is one in Glendale and one in Mesa.

Good luck!

KimAZ

Heavenly-Sweet Posted 29 Aug 2010 , 8:37pm
post #3 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by KimAZ

Hi,
I'm in Gilbert. But there are over 100 people here at Cake Central from all over AZ. I'm sure many from Scottsdale. When you move here, please come join one of the cake clubs. There is one in Glendale and one in Mesa.

Good luck!

KimAZ

Hi KimAZ, we are planning to move to the area of N. Scottsdale around November or no later than the end of the yr.
I believe The Westside Cake Club in Glendale, and Confection Connection in Mesa.

I can Imagine that there are at least one store were you guys can get all of your supplies, for decoration, fondant and gumpaste!!! I am really excited icon_biggrin.gif

I would love to meet you all thumbs_up.gif and thank you for your input!!

Heavenly-Sweets icon_smile.gif

Heavenly-Sweet Posted 30 Aug 2010 , 10:57pm
post #4 of 9

Kim, thank you for your information, I did checked out the side. I'm looking forward to meeting you all!! icon_smile.gif

Heavenly-Sweet icon_smile.gif

kyhendry Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kyhendry Posted 31 Aug 2010 , 11:03pm
post #5 of 9

You will definitely need to find your way to the ABC Decorating Bake shop...it's the only one I've seen in the whole valley that sells all kinds of baking supplies. I have no idea why there aren't more stores like it here. They are around 28th Street and Indian School Road. Good luck and welcome to the state when you get here.

DefyGravity Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DefyGravity Posted 1 Sep 2010 , 12:20am
post #6 of 9

Am I the only one on the west side of the Valley? It seems like all the cool stuff is on the East side.

vanki Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vanki Posted 1 Sep 2010 , 3:00am
post #7 of 9

Hi Heavenly-Sweet!

I am located in N. Scottsdale. It is a beautiful part of the valley, hope you enjoy it! Are you a home baker or are you planning on opening a shop?

Heavenly-Sweet Posted 3 Sep 2010 , 12:02am
post #8 of 9

Hi kyhendry,
I did, I went to the web and did my search I can wait to go to the store personally.

Hi DefyGravity,
Thank you for your post, and will take that in consideration. can't wait to meet you as well.

Hi vanki,
I am a home baker, however what home baker don't wish to have there own shop!!!! I just love to create and make a difference in peoples live, and see there happy faces when they see that we have capture what they really want in a cake. . icon_smile.gif

According to my fiance, he says that I'm going to love it icon_biggrin.gif I sure do hope so! So far it has been great, [b]thank you for making me feel soooo welcome, Kim, kyhendy, defygravity, vanki.

In October I will have the opportunity to visit for like about 3weeks and would love to go to one of your cake club meeting if that could be possible, I will know the exact date and will let everyone know!

Thank you guys! hope to meet everyone soon! icon_biggrin.gif

Heavenly-Sweet Posted 3 Sep 2010 , 8:34pm
post #9 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavenly-Sweet

Hi kyhendry,
I did, I went to the web and did my search I can wait to go to the store personally.

Hi DefyGravity,
Thank you for your post, and will take that in consideration. can't wait to meet you as well.

Hi vanki,
I am a home baker, however what home baker don't wish to have there own shop!!!! I just love to create and make a difference in peoples live, and see there happy faces when they see that we have capture what they really want in a cake. . icon_smile.gif

According to my fiance, he says that I'm going to love it icon_biggrin.gif I sure do hope so! So far it has been great, [b]thank you for making me feel soooo welcome, Kim, kyhendy, defygravity, vanki.

In October I will have the opportunity to visit for like about 3weeks and would love to go to one of your cake club meeting if that could be possible, I will know the exact date and will let everyone know!

Thank you guys! hope to meet everyone soon! icon_biggrin.gif

icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%