Request For Desserts For A Stag Party. Where To Start.

Lounge By cupcakelove29 Updated 31 Aug 2010 , 12:39pm by dchockeyguy

cupcakelove29 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cupcakelove29 Posted 28 Aug 2010 , 5:14pm
post #1 of 3

I am having issues with searching on CC (it hasn't been working in over a week) so i have been unable to search for past threads on this subject. I have been asked for a quote for desserts for 150 guests for a stag party. They do not want anything fancy (being held in a bar). It all needs to be ready to serve (so no cutting or prepping) and preferably not necessarily needing to be refrigerated (it's out of town 1.5-2 hours away). I have thought of making mini cupcakes (iced in the wedding colors) cookies, cake balls, mini pies/tarts ( key lime, apple crumble--> fall wedding). Does anyone have any other ideas? i have no idea how much desserts would be needed for something this size (especially if i go the mini route) or what would be an appropriate price? Any words of advice/insight?
thanks icon_smile.gif

2 replies
Gingoodies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Gingoodies Posted 30 Aug 2010 , 6:57pm
post #2 of 3

That is one HUGE stag party.

Under normal circumstances, I would use the rule of 1.5 pieces per person. Since this party is being held in a bar, I would think there would be a fair amount of alcohol being consumed. You should be ok with 1 or less pieces per person.

You are totally on the right track with your proposed menu. Cookies, brownies, cupcakes etc. should work just fine.

Good Luck!

dchockeyguy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dchockeyguy Posted 31 Aug 2010 , 12:39pm
post #3 of 3

You could also do french macaroons, brownies, or any kind of chocolate thing.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%