Request For Desserts For A Stag Party. Where To Start.

Lounge By cupcakelove29 Updated 31 Aug 2010 , 12:39pm by dchockeyguy

cupcakelove29 Posted 28 Aug 2010 , 5:14pm
post #1 of 3

I am having issues with searching on CC (it hasn't been working in over a week) so i have been unable to search for past threads on this subject. I have been asked for a quote for desserts for 150 guests for a stag party. They do not want anything fancy (being held in a bar). It all needs to be ready to serve (so no cutting or prepping) and preferably not necessarily needing to be refrigerated (it's out of town 1.5-2 hours away). I have thought of making mini cupcakes (iced in the wedding colors) cookies, cake balls, mini pies/tarts ( key lime, apple crumble--> fall wedding). Does anyone have any other ideas? i have no idea how much desserts would be needed for something this size (especially if i go the mini route) or what would be an appropriate price? Any words of advice/insight?
thanks icon_smile.gif

2 replies
Gingoodies Posted 30 Aug 2010 , 6:57pm
post #2 of 3

That is one HUGE stag party.

Under normal circumstances, I would use the rule of 1.5 pieces per person. Since this party is being held in a bar, I would think there would be a fair amount of alcohol being consumed. You should be ok with 1 or less pieces per person.

You are totally on the right track with your proposed menu. Cookies, brownies, cupcakes etc. should work just fine.

Good Luck!

dchockeyguy Posted 31 Aug 2010 , 12:39pm
post #3 of 3

You could also do french macaroons, brownies, or any kind of chocolate thing.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%