Thin Metal Scroll Impressions

Decorating By DeniseNH Updated 28 Aug 2010 , 9:44pm by DeniseNH

DeniseNH Posted 28 Aug 2010 , 5:04pm
post #1 of 3

I really stink at scrollwork and thought it would be really neat to have a set of scroll markers - like the ones Wilton Sells only in metal, and very thin so that you can just "bless" the icing with the design giving you a guide to ice over. Anyone know of anything like this and the company that sells them?

2 replies
Sassy74 Posted 28 Aug 2010 , 5:21pm
post #2 of 3

I'm not sure if a product like this is marketed, but someone on here recently posted a fantastic idea.

Take off the thin metal strip that lines the edge of a plastic wrap box and gently bend it into the design you want. You know the little serrated edge that helps you rip the plastic wrap? I thought that was genius! Haven't tried it yet.

HTH! And let us know if you do it. I'd love to know how it works.

DeniseNH Posted 28 Aug 2010 , 9:44pm
post #3 of 3

Will give it a try - that plus a "makeshift handle out of tape and I'm in business. THANK YOU!

Quote by @%username% on %date%