Thank You Cake Central!

Decorating By Rachie204 Updated 28 Aug 2010 , 1:27am by TabbieCakes

Rachie204 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rachie204 Posted 27 Aug 2010 , 5:37pm
post #1 of 5

I just wanted to mention how grateful I am for this site. I can not mention all that I have learned here. Even to the point that when I am asked to do something I have never done before usually I have already read about it or watched a tutorial here and know if I can handle it or not.

I was asked to do a cake for a baby shower which somewhat last minute changed into an all buttercream camouflage cake...Months ago I ran accross a tutorial here that I read so I knew just what to do...and it turned out wonderfully!

Just wanted to encourage everyone to continue sharing advice and helping one another. I love you cake central!

4 replies
DefyGravity Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DefyGravity Posted 27 Aug 2010 , 8:37pm
post #2 of 5

I completely share your feelings. I learn something every single time I come here!! It's an amazing resource filled with amazing people.

Hooray for CC! icon_smile.gif

tesso Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tesso Posted 28 Aug 2010 , 12:57am
post #3 of 5

girlie, where is the pic of that cake? you cant put a post about a goregous cake and NOT put the picture too!! You know this !! icon_lol.gificon_biggrin.gificon_lol.gif I am so glad it worked out for you.

I cant wait to see it. I love this site too...when its working!! icon_lol.gif

icer101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icer101 Posted 28 Aug 2010 , 1:12am
post #4 of 5

I love cake central too.Thank you, everyone that shares their knowledge. I too try to share mine, I learn something each time i am on her also. I am thankful , that the site is doing good again.

TabbieCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TabbieCakes Posted 28 Aug 2010 , 1:27am
post #5 of 5

Yup. Lovin it here too. Even tho the site's been fritzin out lately. Such a talented, sharing group of people. Cant wait to come up with something cool to share, so I can pay back just a FRACTION of what I've learned here. Thanks CCers. You are theeeeee BEST and I'm proud to be a part of it thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%