Where Do You Get Your Airbrush Colors From?

Decorating By yanica1 Updated 26 Aug 2010 , 4:44pm by glow0369

yanica1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yanica1 Posted 26 Aug 2010 , 3:50pm
post #1 of 4

I am getting an airbrush soon but i am not sure where to start as far as buying colors goes. I want the primary colors first and the main thing i want is gold and silver but i don't know exactly what i should be looking for and where!!!

Please help! what do i look for/buy?

thanks

3 replies
Kimmers971 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kimmers971 Posted 26 Aug 2010 , 4:33pm
post #2 of 4

I bought my airbrush kit and colors from http://stores.ebay.com/TCPGlobal-AutoBodyDepot?_rdc=1

Good prices and service.

TexasSugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TexasSugar Posted 26 Aug 2010 , 4:37pm
post #3 of 4

Look for Americolor Airbrush colors. I'm not sure if they sell them themselves or if you have to buy them through someone else. But googling it should give you many options.

They do have a gold color (non metalic) plus they also have their sheen colors (which are the shimmery ones).

I like to have different colors over blendind so I have alot of the little bottles then a larger bottle of white to add to the colors if I need to soften them.

I also heard from Crystal Colors that they are coming out with an airbrush color soon. I can't wait! icon_smile.gif

glow0369 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
glow0369 Posted 26 Aug 2010 , 4:44pm
post #4 of 4

I got my aibrush kit from TCP Global and it came with the Americolors primary color kit. I got the full set of Americolors from Global Sugar Art. Have also used the sheens and they work ok.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%