Cake Cart?

Decorating By TheSweetestThingCS Updated 31 Aug 2010 , 4:16am by auntiecake

TheSweetestThingCS Posted 24 Aug 2010 , 7:59pm
post #1 of 8

well, heres the deal. ive had to deliver about 5 cakes already where the walk to the venue is a mile long! (or so it seems) I fear im going to drop a cake one day!!! soo i was wondering if theres such thing as a cake cart that collapses so it fits in my car? i only see carts for luggage and stuff. any suggestions?

7 replies
Herekittykitty Posted 24 Aug 2010 , 8:41pm
post #2 of 8

My mom used to sell TS and had a small portable flatbed dolly that she took with her to parties and events. It worked great, folded flat and fit in her trunk. I don't remember where she got it but I think it was one of the club stores or Wal-Mart. If I remember I'll ask her.

Loucinda Posted 24 Aug 2010 , 9:17pm
post #3 of 8

I have a Carlisle folding cart for delivering cakes. It folds almost flat and works like a charm. Here is the one I have, and I love it.

(still won't let you post a pic yet!)

snowshoe1 Posted 25 Aug 2010 , 1:58am
post #4 of 8

Here is another one that also doubles up nicely to push cakes you're working on into the cooler:

leah_s Posted 25 Aug 2010 , 2:09am
post #5 of 8

I'm pretty sure that folding Carlisle comes n two sizes. Is that the size you have in the link?

Loucinda Posted 25 Aug 2010 , 2:41am
post #6 of 8

I have the larger version, but it looks the same. (mine is black) The wheels on it are great, it doesn't seem to "bounce" like some carts do.

TheSweetestThingCS Posted 31 Aug 2010 , 12:15am
post #7 of 8

omg thanks everyone! i totally forgot about this post!! lol i really like that second one. i might buy that one. thanks everyone!!! i soooo appreciate it and im sooooooooooo sorry i dint reply earlier! im so embarrassed, you guys must think im a butt.

auntiecake Posted 31 Aug 2010 , 4:16am
post #8 of 8

I saw one recently on a cake site that was a new item. It was 99.00 and was collapsable. I will see it I can find it again!

Quote by @%username% on %date%